Tracie Winge Shroyer
Launch Tech Made Easy
Hi! I can’t wait to talk with you! Here are some things I thought you might find useful:
Email address: Tracie@LaunchTechMadeEasy.com
Phone number: 651-226-3989
Mailing address: Tracie Shroyer, 4700 Millenia Blvd, #175-90519, Orlando, FL 32839
Tracie helps online entrepreneurs get past their tech blocks – and launch their online course, membership or other business project. She helps people set up their business’ backend, connect all dots, and make a plan for their online launch, all while living and traveling the US in an RV.
Topics I Love Talking About:
- Launching an online program – a membership or an online course. Planning an online launch, setting up the tech, etc.
- Why you need an email list to sell something online – and how to set it up & grow your list
- Running an online business while living, working and traveling the US in an RV
- All the Things You Need to Grow a List: A Tech Roadmap
- Launch Planner: a 27-page PDF with checklists, fill-in-the-blanks, and links to extra information on each step of your launch
- Launch Checklist: Keep track of all your launch tasks with this printable checklist
Social Media Links:
- What’s the first thing people should do when they want to launch online?
- Why do you need an email list to grow an online business? Can’t you just promote it on social media?
- What kind of tech do you need to launch online?
- What are the benefits of having an online course or a membership?
- How much time does it take to launch a course?
- How does an online business allow you to be location independent, travel the world, or just work when you want so you can fit it around your dream lifestyle?
- What is the biggest challenge people face when taking their online business on the road and becoming a digital nomad?